House of Bricks

Monday 20 June 2011

Gat Rimon Loving.

This is a designer who I became familiar with about this time last year when I was working in a fashion boutique. As part of my work experiencs, I carried out a SWOT analysis of lots of boutiques around London. One of my favourites is a little shop in Hoxton called the Hoxton Boutique. It stocks Gat Rimon's work and whenever I go there I want a hundred things.

His collection is always really feminine and quite subtle and easy to wear but the quality and finish to the garments is really beautiful. The colour palette that he uses and silhouettes work so nicely together and alot of the pieces in his collections are like really amazing staple pieces for a wardrobe.

This is the Spring/Summer 2011 collection.....





No comments:

Post a Comment