House of Bricks

Sunday 8 May 2011

You're creeping me out...

I love creepers but they are one of those things that you have to be pretty confidant to wear and i am just not sure that i could pull off that look. I hope i could but i know that my silly boyfriend would laugh at me non-stop (no change there then). I also have ridiculously small feet which seem to be shrinking weekly. This is a bit sad as i have gone from a size 4 to almost a size 2 1/2 in a rather short space of time and i am not entirely sure how it all happened. Anyways, i am rambling. But yer, creepers, i am tempted by the kind of inbetweeny ones and then thinking about going from there. Here are some which i am really struggling to resist. Ha. No self discipline.


This girl is clearly rocking the look....allloooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment