House of Bricks

Saturday 23 April 2011

Obviously doctor you've never been a 14 year old girl...

I thought i would share some more of my work which i have done during my fashion design degree....this is a second year styling shoot that i did which was based on the idea of isolation. I started the project by reading 'The virgin suicides' which then led me to start thinking about suburban america and the isolation and loneliness which a lot of the book is about. That odd melancholic feeling between happiness and misery...oh god i am starting to sound all arty and waffley now so i will shut up. ha.

Here are some of the images that i took throughout the day and at the end are the ones which i chose and edited as my final images....

Oh yer, my annoyingly stunning friend Eliza modelled for me and the photos were taken up in Leeds.




















Final Images....





No comments:

Post a Comment